"Radish Landscape" --- SOLD



Painting radishes is always a bit like painting outside. When you're outside you've got to paint quickly because the light can change drastically from the time you start to when you finish. When you paint radishes the leaves wilt and the shine goes off the ... pink bits (in this case). Because of this I got a bit loose with my paint. Almost abstract, maybe?

I hear often from people that they would like to loosen up with painting. When I first heard this (when I was tighter myself) I thought it was something to do with the wrist ... like you just had to loosen the wrist and suddenly you would paint better. But I have found that even when you paint loose you have to be precise. You just have to be precisely loose. : ) I'm serious.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...