"My Captors" and more ---SOLD



I did this one (above) yesterday. Matt offered the title - fitting I thought - and Nathalie (both students) suggested I sign it in a way that wouldn't be covered up by a frame. I hadn't considered it before but I suppose it would be an issue for framing ...

Yesterday after class I drove to Taos (a beautiful drive through the mountains) and visited with artists Seamus Berkeley and Tara Wheeler. We had an exhilerating coversation for hours and hours about everything art while eating avacado pie in a restaurant with no lights. : ) Ok, we didn't eat pie the whole time, and yes it was REALLY good!

Today a student requested I paint a flower in glass for my demo and offered to buy it before I had even started. I wasn't feeling ANY pressure - nope! To my great relief, I didn't crash and burn (see below - sold). This class is starting to feel like family and I will be sad when tomorrow is over. I promise to post a picture tomorrow of the whole class and some of their paintings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...