"Leaning Tower of Pepper" --- SOLD



It didn't occur to me while I was painting this that it may look unstable, but this was actually the only position in which it WAS stable. : )

One of my great joys with daily painting is being part of a growing community of wonderful artists from whom I am honored to receive kind and supportive comments and emails. I have been able to and so much want to continue to answer each email, but unfortunately, even though I now spend more time replying to emails than painting, I find myself falling far behind, without the possibility of catching up. So, while I welcome all comments and emails, I am not going to be able to reply to them all, and when I do, my replies will have to be quick. Instead, to help answer the many questions I receive, I am putting together a FAQ, and will soon post a link to it. Thanks for your understanding!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...