"Friendly Cups" --- SOLD



I am back from Sedona - had a GREAT time. It was the perfect trip except maybe a little bit too short. Thank you for the eating recommendations - the food was amazing! We drove up to Jerome while we were there, a small town built onto the side of a mountain with narrow winding streets and some really impressive art, though mostly only jewelry, pottery and glass. In Sedona we stayed in the Sky Ranch Lodge which I recommend. It is set up on a cliff, facing the town and the mountains opposite. We had a little deck with chairs and sat out every evening with wine to watch the sun go down.

I decided to try painting these 2 cups again that I bought a while ago. I have tried several times with no success. This is the best yet.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...