"Windy" --- SOLD



This spot was very near the spot from yesterday's post, just further up the hill. It was a very windy day, especially up there, so it was a challenge to remain sane long enough to finish this.

Until about 4 years ago I painted exclusively from photos. Then I met Gordon Fowler who recommended I try plein air painting and lent me a Guerrilla Box to use. I fell in love with painting from life and the next time I saw Gordon he said the box was mine! I've used it ever since, but I am now considering buying a lighter one, especially for my upcoming trip to Germany. I am looking at either an Easy-L or Open Box M. There is a fairly large price difference between the two and I am wondering if anyone has any advice/experience with either, or another they like better. Thank you in advance for your input.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...