"Private Party" --- SOLD



Because of a glich with Ebay (their glich) this painting is listed with ebid.com. Feel free to check out my feedback ratings on ebay (since I don't have any on ebid yet). Thank you for bearing with me through this!

Here is my second set of sewn stripes. I LOVED doing these white flowers against the dark stripes.

Personal news (nothing to do with painting): my husband was adopted from Germany when he was a baby and has just this last week found his birth parents. They are married to each other, which is quite rare to find in this situation, and because his birth father is quite old we are going to Germany to visit them soon (August). Until then we are trying to learn as much German as we can, as they speak no English. I feel like my head is going to explode with all the new vocabulary! Auf wiedersehen.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...