More Canada Photos



Here's one of my demos from last week - a dark blue cup with white dots. It was a tough one and I didn't manage to get a great photo. My students bought up every one of my demos. I ended up teaching on Saturday as well with just a few students (since I missed Monday). For lunch, since there were just a few of us, we drove into town and had a very nice lunch. Below is a photo of us outside the Rusty Pelican (Jim, Judy, me & Shelley). Shelley was hesitant to smile much as she thought the other photo I posted of her made her look at bit manic. : ) She is probably the most generous person I've ever met as she invited me back to her house on the lake to relax on Sunday with her & her family. I had a lovely time and she was so nice as to send me back to Red Deer with an extensive care package - enough food for the rest of the week! Thank you Shelley and family!



Tomorrow I start a new class with 17 students. I just hope the students are as fun and enthousiastic as the first group!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...