"Sugar" --- SOLD



Because of a glich with Ebay (their glich) this painting is listed with ebid.com. Feel free to check out my feedback ratings on ebay (since I don't have any on ebid yet). Thank you for bearing with me through this!

I meant to post the solo strawberry yesterday and this one today, but because of my problems with Ebay I'm doing them both at once. I found this sugar bowl at a junk/antique store recently, but not to paint. I thought it was just a cute little bowl. I filled it with sugar and put it in my kitchen. Later I was setting up a larger painting in my studio and it just needed something ... so I wandered around the house and - BAM - there was the sugar bowl, a perfect fit! I enjoyed painting it so much I did it again small.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...