Sacramento Feedback

Perhaps this is boasting, but I got this today from the owner of the gallery/workshop space in Sacramento where I just finished a 3-day workshop. He suggested I post it on my blog:

Carol,
You were a big hit on your three day Sacramento workshop. I have talked to a number of the students and everyone is really turned on to painting. We were impressed with how organized you were and how much personal attention everybody received. Many are very interested in one of your fields of expertise: Blogging. Your creative husband is well remembered. We hope you will return to our tree lined city soon. Actually we are more known for our rivers. Perhaps an indoor-outside in the spring/summer. Again thanks so much. I have to run as I am painting and counting each and every stroke instead of 1000's short dabs.
Jim

Thanks, Jim!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...