"We All Fall Down" --- SOLD



There's something about the colors in this one that I just love. I usually follow a certain kind of color scheme, and this time I just went with instinct and didn't even check it against the color wheel. I'm not even sure why it works or why I like it so much. Maybe I should do that more often.

I also like the arrangment of the pear peices. I usually try to lay each item down purposefully in a way that I like. This time I just kind of shuffled them randomly until I liked the arrangement. I've always loved that spontanaity and randomness in other people's paintings - maybe this is how they do it too. But then again, and I love/hate this, every time I find a "trick" that works, it never seems to work again! And that's probably what keeps me going every single day - the challenge of it.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...