Faith Surprised


Above is my interpretation of Faith Te, one of our Daily Paintworks featured artists. And below are pictures of my kids in Jacksonville this last week. It was a good group, kind of quiet actually. I told them they could chat during the demos but they insisted on watching ... of all things!



Below are my demos from class (all sold). I thoroughly enjoyed doing still lifes again and am looking forward to  doing more once I get set up. I am having to replace everything in my studio and have made some interesting discoveries so far, which I will be sharing shortly.


And below are all my kids from Jacksonville. Someone always asks after I post these pictures - why not more guys? Honestly, I don't know. Maybe they are afraid of me? Don wasn't (orange shirt, below).


I've had several inquiries about purchasing this painting, so I decided to go ahead and auction this one.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...