Considering Everything

Click Here to Bid

I pulled everything together enough to make it to Massachusetts to teach a workshop, which starts tomorrow. It's late and I need to get to sleep, but I wanted to write real quick and say - things are ok. My husband and I are planning to relocate to Oregon. To read more about it check out the Daily Paintworks blog.

I still haven't made it through all my email (I have about 700 more to go, and that doesn't include Facebook messages). I continue to be absolutely blown away by the kind words, stories and support flowing in. It's almost made this experience ... easy? Ok, not easy, but WAY WAY WAY better than it would have been otherwise. Ya'll don't even know how much you've helped. Really.

As I mentioned a week ago, I managed to salvage all my small paintings, so I'll post until they run out. I have an idea formulating for what happens after that, and I'll run it by you in my next post. Stay tuned ...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...