"Off to See the World" --- SOLD



This was another experiment with the smooth board: Ampersand. I think I am going to have to paint a little thicker as this is going slow slow slow. But I like it. This painting would have been entirely different with my other brushes and canvas. I would like to find a brush that is not quite so soft as the American Painters, but not as stiff as the Windsor & Newton Monarchs. I haven't decided to switch over to this, but I'm having a lot of fun experimenting and feel compelled to do more.

My buddy, Susan Carlin, is giving a workshop in a few weeks about blogging, for artists. It will be in San Antonio at the Coppini Academy, Saturday, May 24th, from 10am to 3:30pm. Go here for more info. I highly recommend it for those of you nearby! Susan has been blogging for a long time, is a fantastic artist, and is one of the most wonderful people I've ever met!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...