"Square Dance" --- SOLD



I find I really enjoy the challenge of 2 colors in shadow. The title is another of my husband's. He's good, huh?!
Two people have recently asked for a picture of my still life setup. I've posted it before but I guess it's been a while. I've had 2 so far. The first was made of wood and very heavy. Then my clever husband decided to try one out of pvc (for the structure). This is my current one and fairly light. It sits atop a (Home Depot) stand that adjusts up and down (down for the top-down views I get). The box itself is open on 4 sides (front, top, left & right) for plenty of lighting options. I have it covered with a white cloth to keep my shadows somewhat light. I put a black cloth over this so the light I paint by doesn't affect my setup too much. I've very happy with this setup but eventually I would like a stand that adjusts with a crank or foot-pedal. As it is I get my back into adjusting it and it can be precarious.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...