Santa Fe Workshop



Well, I would have today's demo painting to post, but one of my students bought it right after I painted it, which was very flattering. And I must admit - I completely forgot to get a picture before I handed it over. Here are some of my students all about to participate in a group critique we had at the end of the day today.

The workshop is going great! I have the best bunch of students. We all hit it off right away and are having such a fun time. There was a farmers market across town this morning and 2 students collected a fund and bought a TON of fresh produce before class for everyone to paint. Santa Fe is such a great place - the food is good, the weather is perfect and so many galleries is like Christmas and my birthday all rolled into one! Here is a random selection of some of the student work from the last couple of days.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...