"One Across" --- SOLD



Ever have one of those days where absolutely nothing goes right and you just want to shoot yourself? Ok, maybe that's a little extreme with the shooting and all, but really ... some days just go all wrong. I suppose everyone has those days. Right? Please say you do!!! Today I started and wiped 3, count 'em, 3 paintings. I felt like I had forgotten everything I ever knew about painting. I was afraid I would have nothing for today, but then I remembered this old painting from a few months ago that I never got around to posting.

This evening I tried again and managed to regain my composure and remember how to paint. Ahhhh. Sometimes I find I need to speed up to get a flow going, but today I needed to slow down and really think about what I was doing. I'll post tonight's tomorrow.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...