"Three-quarters" --- SOLD



Pears are great to paint. They have interesting shapes (not just round). They keep for a while (though not as long as apples - they're the best). They're mostly green (my favorite color). And they're yummy when you HAVE to eat them. I wonder, can you deduct the cost of fruit in your taxes if you're going to paint it AND eat it??? I hope the IRS never reads this...

And is an artist allowed to have a favorite color? I suppose I don't like just ANY green. I prefer certain shades of green, and especially when they're next to certain other colors. According to the Munsell color wheel, a redish purple is the complement of green, and purple is the compliment of lime green. I tend to prefer this...I never thought red was a good option...except at Christmas. Any of you other artists have a favorite color? Or am I just weird???
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...