Egg Stack


Click Here to Bid

I've been getting quite a few emails lately about my workshops. Although you can't see them all yet, I am booked already for all of 2012 and most of 2013. I also have a list, of about 60 places, that have asked me to consider scheduling with them in the future. I am happy to put anyplace asking on that list, but I make no promises. I am lucky enough to be able to be choosy with where I go. I am also planning to cut back in the coming years to 6 or 8 workshops/yr instead of the breakneck 13 or more I've been doing. I love teaching, but I also love my studio time, and lately I've been yearning for more of the latter.

Here are some answers to questions I get all the time: No, there is no secret list!! I post new workshops as I can and they tend to fill up fast. The best way to get into one is to watch for them and sign up right away. I don't handle the registration, so I don't know when there is a spot open, unless they tell me, which isn't often. I also don't know how long the wait lists are. And no, I will not keep lists of everyone who wants to be notified when I schedule a workshop in their area, sorry.

I am looking into cloning myself as a solution to this problem. : )
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...