Painting with a Twist
painting with : a twist dallas,houston,san antonio,fort worth,lubbock,houma,lake charles
Cozy Rosies
1/6/12 | Labels:
6x6 - oil on gessoboard
,
apples
,
bowl
,
flowers
,
glass
,
rose
,
still life
Click Here to Bid
I'm heading out early tomorrow for Texas! I've got a workshop in San Antonio next week and I'm spending some extra time seeing my family. I'm very much looking forward to it.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Yahoo bot last visit powered by Ybotvisit.com
Google bot last visit powered by Gbotvisit
Translate
Blog Archive
▼
2012
(79)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(27)
►
February
(22)
▼
January
(24)
Don't Bottle it Up
Ordered By Size
Cornered
Strawberries and Milk
Sweet Enough?
Into Blue Shadows
The Water's Fine
Wowser!
Breakfast Eggcetera
Goofiness
Eggstra Full
Egg Stack
Eggsistentialism
Bowl-Egged
Climbing Out
Egg on the Edge
Trying On Bottles
Power Breakfast
Cozy Rosies
Rose Rapture
Stacked Nearby
Race to the Top
Apple Accumulation
Nested Bowls
►
2011
(143)
►
December
(23)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(16)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(24)
►
June
(27)
►
2010
(4)
►
December
(4)
►
2008
(162)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(23)
►
June
(24)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(25)
►
2007
(323)
►
December
(24)
►
November
(26)
►
October
(27)
►
September
(22)
►
August
(29)
►
July
(28)
►
June
(26)
►
May
(30)
►
April
(27)
►
March
(28)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(28)
►
2006
(94)
►
December
(29)
►
November
(27)
►
October
(27)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(3)
Popular Posts
"Skirt Shell" --- n/a
My mother picked up this shell for me on her last trip to the beach. I thought it would make an interesting study in grays (is it grEy or gr...
All Dumped Out
Click Here to Bid (8x8inches) I decided to take some larger panels with me on this trip to see if I liked that better when painting outdoor...
"Lemon Dots" --- SOLD
Still playing around with my new brush. I'm trying to find a way to combine brushes so that I get soft edges in some places, and hard in...
Together in Freiburg
Click Here to Bid Here is a scene from Freiburg. It hasn't been sunny much since we got here. If it isn't raining it is overcast. If...
"Stem Shadow" --- SOLD
This was a fun experiment. I did a large painting with these green pears today, and had some time left afterwards. I wanted to see what woul...
"Love Letter" --- SOLD
I just used these roses and letter in a larger painting yesterday and liked them so much I thought I'd do a smaller one with them only....
"Tomato Stack" --- SOLD
6"x8" - oil on canvas
Don't Push!
Click Here to Bid This is the last of my reserve paintings from before I left home, so tomorrow I'll HAVE to get my butt in gear and tak...
"Bottle Trio" --- n/a
6"x8" - oil on canvas This painting is a tribute to Jeff Hayes http://www.jeffhayesfinearts.blogspot.com/ . I love his paintings l...
"Take a Bow" --- SOLD
Followers
Home
Home
Blogger Template
by
Sports News