Painting with a Twist
painting with : a twist dallas,houston,san antonio,fort worth,lubbock,houma,lake charles
Fall Dishes
12/9/11 | Labels:
6x6 - oil on gessoboard
,
cups
,
fork
,
metal
,
plates
,
spoon
,
stack
,
still life
Click Here to Bid
I've been doing so many paintings with white in them lately, I decided to see if I could make it work with ALL color! I don't think I've ever done this particular combination of colors before, and I'm diggin' it.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Yahoo bot last visit powered by Ybotvisit.com
Google bot last visit powered by Gbotvisit
Translate
Blog Archive
►
2012
(79)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(27)
►
February
(22)
►
January
(24)
▼
2011
(143)
▼
December
(23)
Flipped Out
Cherries Contained
Coy Cherries
Bird's Eye View
Pink Reflections
Disco Cherry
Happy Holidays!!
Two Beautiful to Eat
Orange Stempede
Orange Sensation
Radiating Reflections
Reflecting Persimmons
Red Bowl
Dressed for the Season
Fall Dishes
Balancing Act
Troglodytic Tomato
Angelic Slices
Hide Behind Stacks
A Jarring Accident
Nutcracker Balls
Just Leafing
Holiday Spirit
►
November
(21)
►
October
(16)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(24)
►
June
(27)
►
2010
(4)
►
December
(4)
►
2008
(162)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(23)
►
June
(24)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(25)
►
2007
(323)
►
December
(24)
►
November
(26)
►
October
(27)
►
September
(22)
►
August
(29)
►
July
(28)
►
June
(26)
►
May
(30)
►
April
(27)
►
March
(28)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(28)
►
2006
(94)
►
December
(29)
►
November
(27)
►
October
(27)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(3)
Popular Posts
"Skirt Shell" --- n/a
My mother picked up this shell for me on her last trip to the beach. I thought it would make an interesting study in grays (is it grEy or gr...
All Dumped Out
Click Here to Bid (8x8inches) I decided to take some larger panels with me on this trip to see if I liked that better when painting outdoor...
"Lemon Dots" --- SOLD
Still playing around with my new brush. I'm trying to find a way to combine brushes so that I get soft edges in some places, and hard in...
Together in Freiburg
Click Here to Bid Here is a scene from Freiburg. It hasn't been sunny much since we got here. If it isn't raining it is overcast. If...
"Stem Shadow" --- SOLD
This was a fun experiment. I did a large painting with these green pears today, and had some time left afterwards. I wanted to see what woul...
"Love Letter" --- SOLD
I just used these roses and letter in a larger painting yesterday and liked them so much I thought I'd do a smaller one with them only....
"Tomato Stack" --- SOLD
6"x8" - oil on canvas
Don't Push!
Click Here to Bid This is the last of my reserve paintings from before I left home, so tomorrow I'll HAVE to get my butt in gear and tak...
"Bottle Trio" --- n/a
6"x8" - oil on canvas This painting is a tribute to Jeff Hayes http://www.jeffhayesfinearts.blogspot.com/ . I love his paintings l...
"Take a Bow" --- SOLD
Followers
Home
Home
Blogger Template
by
Sports News