"Stacked" --- SOLD



In case you're wondering, the red thing is one of the small bell peppers from the other day. I painted this yesterday because I knew I'd be spending all of today on a large painting. And I am so frustrated because I ended up wiping the entire thing - TWICE! That's 12 hours of painting, and I've nothing at all to show for it. I HATE it when that happens. Argh!!!

Good news though, I'm teaching a workshop in March with Karin Jurick. In case you haven't drooled over her work like I do every day, please check it out - she's amazing! Here's all the info:

KARIN JURICK & CAROL MARINE - PAINTING A DAY WORKSHOP
March 14th, 15th & 16th, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
At the Art Center of Williamson County in Round Rock, Texas
(north of Austin)
More details and contact information available
here.

We're only taking 16, so sign up quick. It'll be a blast!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...