"Pears on Dots" --- SOLD



I think there's something to be said for warm vs. cool when it comes to shadows and light, especially when the light you're using is yellow (or when you're outside - yellow again). In the only workshop I ever took the teacher discounted the whole warm/cool "thing", so I decided to too. But I think there's something to it.

Today was a good day for me. I got a call from the Cohen-Rese Gallery in San Francisco wanting me to send a couple of paintings in for possible representation! They were among the 10 I submitted my work to last week.

I also (not today) got an invitation to teach a workshop in Jacksonville Florida at the Corse Gallery and Atelier (and show my work at their gallery). It will be a 3-day daily painting workshop the last 3 days in October, and I will post the registration info in the column to the right of this with my other workshops, and on my website.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...