Timid Sunflower & DPW NEWS!

Click Here to Bid

Starting tomorrow, June 14th, Daily Paintworks will be open for general membership! That means, if you are an artist and you've been looking for an online gallery to be a part of, this is it! The cost is $9.95/mo. All members can list their paintings for sale with DPW Auctions, and anyone can bid on them.
I just have to say here that I have been quite jealous of this website for the past 8 months. Sometimes it seems my husband is married to it instead of me. He certainly has been paying it more attention. In fact from the moment he wakes up in the morning, to the wee hours at night, he is on his computer making this site perfect. It's all he ever talks about. And if it wasn't such a kick-a** site, I would have kicked him out long ago. Ok, not really. He's way too cute for that. But seriously, what a fantastic husband I have!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...