"Disassembled" --- SOLD



Things are easier now that I'm not so afraid of white. I use it sooner and with less fear. I really liked how light these orange pieces were on the white plate - almost no darks in or around them.

These last few days have been really difficult for me. My husband and I decided to pull our son, Jacob, out of day care. He was sitting in the corner every day by himself with his blanket over his head. When I dropped him off he would shake and scream and apparently this never got better after I left. So we figure either it isn't the right environment or he's not ready or something. We're now looking for someone to come to the house 2 days a week to watch him while I paint upstairs in the studio. So if you know anyone in Austin...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...