I've Been Tagged

Bear with me. I've been asked to expose some "things" about myself. Frank Gardner tagged me - thanks a lot Frank! ; )

Here are the rules: 1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog. 2. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. 3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as wellas links to their blogs. 4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here goes. 1. I grew up in a dome house with no indoor toilet - just an outhouse. 2. I graduated from HS in a class of 18 - not a private school, just small. 3. My husband, David, was adopted from Germany. 4. My son, Jacob, was adopted here in Austin, TX. 5. I'm a felon. : )

I'm tagging you: Bernard Garcia, Sharman Owings, Brendy Vaughn, Jennifer Bellinger, and Kim Edge. Have fun!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...