Painting with a Twist
painting with : a twist dallas,houston,san antonio,fort worth,lubbock,houma,lake charles
Apple Divided
2/4/12 | Labels:
6x6 - oil on gessoboard
,
apple slice
,
knife
,
plate
,
still life
Click Here to Bid
I enjoyed the apple slices so much yesterday I decided to try them again. I love that half apple shape.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Yahoo bot last visit powered by Ybotvisit.com
Google bot last visit powered by Gbotvisit
Translate
Blog Archive
▼
2012
(79)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(27)
▼
February
(22)
Big Announcement - ArtBytes!!
Queen of the Asparagii
Way Past Five
Grape Fixation
Cheese and Grapes
Chicken for Dinner
Silly Sunburn
Cinderella
Tomato Tea
Guided Tour
Considering Balance
Will Perform for Alcohol
One Brave Soul
Distorting the Edge
A Balanced Breakfast
Wading to the Waist
Sitting Still
Rising Roses
Apple Divided
Queen Over All
Happy Happy
Veggie Royalty
►
January
(24)
►
2011
(143)
►
December
(23)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(16)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(24)
►
June
(27)
►
2010
(4)
►
December
(4)
►
2008
(162)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(23)
►
June
(24)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(25)
►
2007
(323)
►
December
(24)
►
November
(26)
►
October
(27)
►
September
(22)
►
August
(29)
►
July
(28)
►
June
(26)
►
May
(30)
►
April
(27)
►
March
(28)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(28)
►
2006
(94)
►
December
(29)
►
November
(27)
►
October
(27)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(3)
Popular Posts
"Skirt Shell" --- n/a
My mother picked up this shell for me on her last trip to the beach. I thought it would make an interesting study in grays (is it grEy or gr...
"Stem Shadow" --- SOLD
This was a fun experiment. I did a large painting with these green pears today, and had some time left afterwards. I wanted to see what woul...
"Lemon Dots" --- SOLD
Still playing around with my new brush. I'm trying to find a way to combine brushes so that I get soft edges in some places, and hard in...
Together in Freiburg
Click Here to Bid Here is a scene from Freiburg. It hasn't been sunny much since we got here. If it isn't raining it is overcast. If...
"Tomato Stack" --- SOLD
6"x8" - oil on canvas
"Love Letter" --- SOLD
I just used these roses and letter in a larger painting yesterday and liked them so much I thought I'd do a smaller one with them only....
Don't Push!
Click Here to Bid This is the last of my reserve paintings from before I left home, so tomorrow I'll HAVE to get my butt in gear and tak...
All Dumped Out
Click Here to Bid (8x8inches) I decided to take some larger panels with me on this trip to see if I liked that better when painting outdoor...
"Take a Bow" --- SOLD
"Rock Group" --- n/a
6"x8" - oil on canvas I collect rocks. My favorites have been rounded by moving water, but I love all rocks. Each one is so unique...
Followers
Home
Home
Blogger Template
by
Sports News