Painting with a Twist

painting with : a twist dallas,houston,san antonio,fort worth,lubbock,houma,lake charles

Over-enthusiastic

11/19/11 | Labels: 6x6 - oil on gessoboard, cup, glass, orange slices, reflections, still life

Click Here to Bid

These guys jumped in the glass before they were properly juiced. Whazup?

Check out our new couch and a little snow.
Email This BlogThis! Share to X Share to Facebook
Newer Post Older Post Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com

Translate

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (79)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (27)
    • ►  February (22)
    • ►  January (24)
  • ▼  2011 (143)
    • ►  December (23)
    • ▼  November (21)
      • Just One Volunteer?
      • Dramatic Stacks
      • Picky Pig
      • Pear Love
      • Tomato Quarantine
      • Pear Migration
      • Treasure Hunter
      • Hysterical Hen
      • Cups and Shiny Balls
      • Over-enthusiastic
      • Orange You Tempted?
      • One Helluva Party & Red Sweater
      • Protecting the Nest
      • Following Green
      • Free the Others
      • Pig in Shades
      • Farmers Market Tomatoes
      • Fall Arrangement
      • Floppy Hat
      • Miranda
      • Front Room
    • ►  October (16)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (22)
    • ►  July (24)
    • ►  June (27)
  • ►  2010 (4)
    • ►  December (4)
  • ►  2008 (162)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (23)
    • ►  June (24)
    • ►  May (23)
    • ►  April (20)
    • ►  March (22)
    • ►  February (20)
    • ►  January (25)
  • ►  2007 (323)
    • ►  December (24)
    • ►  November (26)
    • ►  October (27)
    • ►  September (22)
    • ►  August (29)
    • ►  July (28)
    • ►  June (26)
    • ►  May (30)
    • ►  April (27)
    • ►  March (28)
    • ►  February (28)
    • ►  January (28)
  • ►  2006 (94)
    • ►  December (29)
    • ►  November (27)
    • ►  October (27)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (3)

Popular Posts

  • "Skirt Shell" --- n/a
    My mother picked up this shell for me on her last trip to the beach. I thought it would make an interesting study in grays (is it grEy or gr...
  • Der Hase (The Rabbit)
    Click Here to Bid I figured I'd start with a still life for my first painting here in Germany. I found this bunny in St. Blasien in fron...
  • 3-Legged Pig
    Click Here to Bid I found this 3-legged pig in Sedona at Tlaquepaque. My friends and I decided to pass it around so we'd all get a chanc...
  • "Tomato Stack" --- SOLD
    6"x8" - oil on canvas
  • "Lemon Dots" --- SOLD
    Still playing around with my new brush. I'm trying to find a way to combine brushes so that I get soft edges in some places, and hard in...
  • "Rock Group" --- n/a
    6"x8" - oil on canvas I collect rocks. My favorites have been rounded by moving water, but I love all rocks. Each one is so unique...
  • "Stem Shadow" --- SOLD
    This was a fun experiment. I did a large painting with these green pears today, and had some time left afterwards. I wanted to see what woul...
  • "My Tea" --- SOLD
    I was all prepared to paint oranges and lemons today but on a whim decided to paint my cup of tea instead. It was possibly the hardest paint...
  • "Cantelope" --- n/a
    Orange and blue as compliments may always be my favorite. I loved the way this cantelope seemed to glow and the seeds appeared kind of blue-...
  • "Fungus For Dinner" --- SOLD
    Yuck. I'm sorry, but while mushrooms are beautiful to look at (sometimes), they are really disgusting to eat. I know, you mushroom love...

Followers

  • Home
  • Home
 
Blogger Template by Sports News