Painting with a Twist
painting with : a twist dallas,houston,san antonio,fort worth,lubbock,houma,lake charles
Sittin in the Shade - SOLD
3/27/12 | Labels:
6"x6" - oil on gessoboard
,
Arizona
,
daily painting
,
Jerome
,
old truck
This is another car scene from the Gold King Mine in Jerome, AZ.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Yahoo bot last visit powered by Ybotvisit.com
Google bot last visit powered by Gbotvisit
Translate
Blog Archive
▼
2012
(79)
►
April
(6)
▼
March
(27)
Dinghies - SOLD
Kid Paint - SOLD
Keaton - SOLD
Let Us In Already - SOLD
Yellow Scattered - SOLD
Sittin in the Shade - SOLD
You're So Transparent - SOLD
What's the Secret? - SOLD
Easter Bunch - SOLD
Odd Company - SOLD
Value Study - SOLD
Empty Pool - SOLD
Egg-centric - SOLD
All About Me - SOLD
Pile of Sweet - SOLD
Bowls Four Breakfast - SOLD, & workshop photos
Upon Closer Inspection - SOLD
For Me? - SOLD
Plums on Tissue - SOLD
Happy Monday - SOLD
Starseeds
Eggless
After Breakfast Blues
Perfect Pastry
Competing with Cheddar
Swiss and Gouda
Design Meeting
►
February
(22)
►
January
(24)
►
2011
(143)
►
December
(23)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(16)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(24)
►
June
(27)
►
2010
(4)
►
December
(4)
►
2008
(162)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(23)
►
June
(24)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(25)
►
2007
(323)
►
December
(24)
►
November
(26)
►
October
(27)
►
September
(22)
►
August
(29)
►
July
(28)
►
June
(26)
►
May
(30)
►
April
(27)
►
March
(28)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(28)
►
2006
(94)
►
December
(29)
►
November
(27)
►
October
(27)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(3)
Popular Posts
"Skirt Shell" --- n/a
My mother picked up this shell for me on her last trip to the beach. I thought it would make an interesting study in grays (is it grEy or gr...
"Stem Shadow" --- SOLD
This was a fun experiment. I did a large painting with these green pears today, and had some time left afterwards. I wanted to see what woul...
"Lemon Dots" --- SOLD
Still playing around with my new brush. I'm trying to find a way to combine brushes so that I get soft edges in some places, and hard in...
"Tomato Stack" --- SOLD
6"x8" - oil on canvas
Together in Freiburg
Click Here to Bid Here is a scene from Freiburg. It hasn't been sunny much since we got here. If it isn't raining it is overcast. If...
Don't Push!
Click Here to Bid This is the last of my reserve paintings from before I left home, so tomorrow I'll HAVE to get my butt in gear and tak...
"Love Letter" --- SOLD
I just used these roses and letter in a larger painting yesterday and liked them so much I thought I'd do a smaller one with them only....
All Dumped Out
Click Here to Bid (8x8inches) I decided to take some larger panels with me on this trip to see if I liked that better when painting outdoor...
"Take a Bow" --- SOLD
"Rock Group" --- n/a
6"x8" - oil on canvas I collect rocks. My favorites have been rounded by moving water, but I love all rocks. Each one is so unique...
Followers
Home
Home
Blogger Template
by
Sports News